Derwaish Calligraphy Necklace
This gold-plated calligraphy necklace showcases Ayat-Ul-Kursi. Along-with beautiful calligraphy, the necklace showcases Spirituality through the classic dervish symbol. This design is our most liked because of its symbols.
The stone used is black marcasite, pearl, made in brass metal, covered in gold plating. Perfect for any event.
Whirling dervish ceremonies were started as a form of meditation by Jalaluddin Rumi, the famous Sufi Muslim mystic and poet, in the 13th century.
Out of stock
What is included in the package?
- 1 Necklace
- 1 Gift box
- 1 Pouch (varies on availability)
- Delivery all across Pakistan in 1-3 business days
- Deliveries can be delayed due to climatic and political situation of the country.
Exchange & Returns
- We offer exchange but returning an item is not possible.
- Incase customer needs a replacement, the product should be dispatched back to our official provided address within 48hrs. Exchange will be initiated after product is received by our team. For more info See (return & exchange)
- Gold plated products should be kept away from perfumes or cosmetic sprays.
- Silver Products need to be wrapped safely in a tissue paper to avoid moisture when not in use.
- Please be aware, all precious material oxidises depending on how it is used.