This gold-plated necklace showcases classic blend of natural stones.
The stone used are
- Yellow Quartz
- Purple Quartz
- Blue Onyx
- Black Marcasite,
- Gold Crystals
made in brass metal, covered in gold plating. Perfect for any event.
Whirling dervish ceremonies were started as a form of meditation by Jalaluddin Rumi, the famous Sufi Muslim mystic and poet, in the 13th century.
1 in stock
What is included in the package?
- 1 Necklace
- 1 Gift box
- 1 Pouch (varies on availability)
- Delivery all across Pakistan in 1-3 business days
- Deliveries can be delayed due to climatic and political situation of the country.
Exchange & Returns
- We offer exchange but returning an item is not possible.
- Incase customer needs a replacement, the product should be dispatched back to our official provided address within 48hrs. Exchange will be initiated after product is received by our team. For more info See (return & exchange)
- Gold plated products should be kept away from perfumes or cosmetic sprays.
- Silver Products need to be wrapped safely in a tissue paper to avoid moisture when not in use.
- Please be aware, all precious material oxidises depending on how it is used.
There are no reviews yet.