Beren Zultanite Earrings
This product is made completely In 925 Sterling Silver. Stones used in the setting are Zultanite and Cubic Zircon. Zultanite is an extremely rare, transparent gemstone from the Diaspore mineral family, which can show the colours yellow, cognac, pink or red. It is a colour changing stone which changes its colour depending on the light it is in. Turkey is the only place where the gemstone can be found.
1 in stock
What is included in the package?
- 1 Earrings
- Gift box
- Pouch (varies on availability)
Delivery all across Pakistan in 1-3 business days
Deliveries can be delayed due to climatic and political situation of the country.
Exchange & Returns
- We offer exchange but returning an item is not possible.
- Incase customer needs a replacement, the product should be dispatched back to our official provided address within 48hrs. Exchange will be initiated after product is received by our team. For more info See (return & exchange)
- Gold plated products should be kept away from perfumes or cosmetic sprays.
- Silver Products need to be wrapped safely in a tissue paper to avoid moisture when not in use.
- Please be aware, all precious material oxidises depending on how it is used.